• Wellastrate is a permanent hair straightener
• Anything that is permanent grows out and does not wash out
• Wellastrate is a chemical procedure
• Wellastrate eliminates and reduces curl and volume from 50 – 80% depending on the hairs porosity.
• Wellastrate lames and relaxes curl.
• Wellastrate is a powerful and reliable straightener which, thanks to its new cationic formula base, also ensures ideal structural balance at the same time.
• You can Colour your hair after having a Wellastrate with ease. You can even do it in one gentle and comfortable step. Relaxed curls, manageable waves or totally straight sleek hair full of shine.
• You can now get in control of your hair and have the look of your dreams
• Wellastrate can be done every 4-6 months only if there is a re-growth, cannot be applied on hair that has been processed already.
RULES AFTER HAVING A WELLASTRATE PROCEDURE
• No tying up
• No water
• No putting behind the ears
• Once hair gets wet, blow dry immediately so that hair doesn’t curl back up Sleep With A Silk Pillow Case
• After care product very important, preferably a Wella product that has lots of moisture, not too much protein else it will make the hair hard
• As perspiration is a form of sodium and moisture it is important not to do any sports, gym or other activities that may be detrimental to the wellastrate.
PROCEDURE TAKES ABOUT 3 – 4 HOURS
PRICE IS BETWEEN R1200 AND R2000 DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH AND CONDITION OF YOUR HAIR